We are pioneers in building extended engineering teams for tech companies based out of USA. Our engineers work directly with product managers/data scientists/engineers in our client organizations to solve some of their hardest tech and business problems.
Some of the problems we have solved recently: 1. Breakdown a large monolith application to micro-services while not impacting the users. 2. Build an interactive fronted to build complex Boolean expressions. 3. Reduce the page load time by 10x calling 3rd party APIs concurrently.
We are 35 full stack developers today and we are looking to add a few more rock star developers. The team consists of ex-employees of Amazon, Yahoo, Freecharge, DE Shaw, Cisco etc.
Our ultimate purpose is to create an environment and a culture that pushes us to become great software engineers. We achieve this with active learning, mentors and solving real world client problems.
Beautifulcode LLP is headquartered in Hyderabad. It has a subsidiary in California.
Profile Offered: Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
• 3-5 years of experience in full-stack development, frontend development, or backend development. Any stack is OK
• Building a web application is a piece of cake
• Experience in any of RoR, Python/Django, Angular 1, Angular 2, React JS, Vue is a huge bonus
• Both frontend and backend experience is a huge bonus. But if you think you are a rock star in only one and not know the other, we still encourage you to apply
Expected Technical Skills-
1. Possess broad knowledge. Be the go-to person for a particular component or a subsystem
2. Come up with data modeling solutions and API/Service definitions without much guidance
3. Suggest improvements or new approaches or come up with pros and cons
4. Take on an open-ended problem and develop a solution meeting prescribed criteria/metrics
5. Have working knowledge of DevOps practices
6. Enforce code quality through articulated code reviews
7. Estimate efforts for tasks
You have the below mindset-
1. Scalability, maintainability, extensibility
2. Complete tasks with minimal direction
3. Exhibit independence in communication with stakeholders
You have the following people and business skills-
1. Understand the basics of the client's business model. Understand how your project fits into the larger scheme of things
2. Give demos to clients. Work with the client's engineering and product team. Suggest improvements
3. Guide junior members. Manage one or two software engineers
4. Own your deliverables. Your lead should be able to give you a problem and forget about it
Important company policies-
• Medical insurance for the employee, spouse, parents, and children.
• 20 leaves and 52 work from home (convertible to leaves in 4:1 ratio) per year.
• Subsidized Apple laptops.
• Workdays: Monday to Friday
• Two fully paid trips every year. Our last trip was to the beautiful Andaman and Nicobar islands. Next trip: Thailand!!!
Job Location: Hyderabad
Compensation: 12-18 lakhs per annum depending on the quality of prior experience
Degree and Specialization: B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science and MCA are preferred
Target Batch: 2014 to 2016 batch pass-outs
• The process consists of 3 technical interviews (Telephonic/Skype) and an optional cultural fit interview
• Typical interview topics: Programming, algorithms, databases, data structure, Linux
NOTE: Candidate must carry laptop during Telephonic/Skype interview
Interview Location: Hyderabad
3 - 5 Years
12 - 18 LPA