Signzy offers a digital on-boarding solution for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. There is a pressure to dilute digital KYC however digital has higher risk. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient but yet secure.
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise of a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
Position Offered: Senior Software Developer (SDE 3)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Desired Experience: 4 - 5 Years
Salary: 20 LPA - 30 LPA
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Drive architecture and systems design of existing and upcoming products.
- Introducing & pioneering technology best practices and standards.
- Provide code and design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues.
- Ensure seamless integration, performance, and scalability of products and serve as technical lead throughout the product lifecycle.
- A strong vision for the future & cohesion with company culture.
- Bring about enthusiasm to grow in a team.
- Manage resources and ensure excellent deliveries.
- Hands-on with more than one from AngularJS, VueJS, Python, Ruby, Java, Scala, Go.
- Quality first mindset.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns, Architectural Principles, High Availability System & scalable infrastructure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills & strong work ethics.
- Preferably having experience and in-depth understanding of Functional Programming, Object-Oriented Design & distributed systems.
- 2+ years of experience in the leading programming team.
- Experience of scaling heavy usage systems.
- Should have designed & built systems from scratch.
- Mentoring technical teams.
- Performing timely code reviews & providing constructive feedback.
- Should have prior working experience in a startup-like environment.
4 - 5 Years
20 - 30 LPA