Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Senior Software Developer
Jocata Financial Advisory and Technology is an innovative products and services firm specializing in Know Your Customer (“KYC”), Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (“CFT”) compliance for financial services industry clients. The company was founded by professionals from the Big Four firms with a goal to offer clients a complete solution, both in terms of a technology platform and in-depth subject matter expertise.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 3 – 5Years
Salary: INR 6 – 8 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Technical Round
Job Description and Skills Required:
- interacting with clients and if required should be able to take over reins of the project and the team.
- Should have exceptional knowledge in Core java: OOPS, Collection Framework, Threads, and
- Must have knowledge of J2EE: Servlets, JSPs, and MVC frameworks;
- Hands-on experience with one of the web application frameworks: Struts 2.x, JSF, Spring MVC;
- Hands-on experience in Spring framework: Dependency Injection, Inversion of control, MVC, Bean Life Cycle, AOP, and Connection pooling;
- Experience in Hibernate: ORM, portability, different mappings, annotations, transactions;
- Database: Hands-on experience with MySQL, MSSQL and Oracle. Should have sound knowledge of SQL queries and data analysis;
- Knowledge on reporting tools like Jasper, iText, and Poi for generating different formats of documents/reports;
- Linux: Basics;
- Testing: manual testing, Junit;
- Should know about Apache Tomcat server configurations;
- Knowledge in Web services and XML parsing is essential;
- Expected to know about optimization techniques to reduce time and space complexity.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: 1 Feb 2016
- Job Responsibilities: Senior Software Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 8 Lacs
- Industry: IT