About The Company:
Established in the beginning of the Year 2012, we have grown into a leading provider of enterprise Solutions, Networking, Security and IT infrastructure management solutions in India. We Headquartered in Chennai, India. Our solutions are deployed using top-of-the-line product lines from Avaya, Samsung, Crestron, Cisco Systems & Extron. Our customers span a wide range of industries, from Educational Institutions, Banking, Government Sectors, Health Sectors, IT & ITES" Our reputation for honest, no-nonsense business is based on our core values - personal and corporate integrity, total customer satisfaction and an onus towards top-quality products and solutions. We strive for perfection in every aspect of our growth, be it service, insightful design, robust scalable solutions or people centric professional approach. We provide effective and reliable information technology solutions that provide operational efficiency, productivity gains and cost savings to our clients".
Desired Experience : 1 - 3 years
Salary : INR 1.25 to 3.5 LPA
Install and maintain LAN and WAN, anti-virus, spam and other technological backups.
- Coordinate with equipment vendors and workers for installation and relocation of specifying spots.
- Experience in LAN and WAN designing, implementing and maintaining networks.
- Upgrade, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software.
- Installation, setup / configuration, troubleshooting, Tuning, diagnostics and maintenance of networking and related Equipment.
- Excellent understanding of Layer 2 switching and Layer 3 switching including VLANs, MPLS, STP, and Ethernet LAN Switching / Ether-channel.
- Good Knowledge on Cisco routers/switches, Cisco ASA and routing protocols (i.e. TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, Spanning Tree).
- Perform reviews and provide support to network strategies before implementation.
- Manage staff and perform completion of all assignments and help assessment process.
- Perform troubleshoot and resolve different problem and evaluate LAN and WAN functionality to administer all shortcomings.
- Experience with firewalls
- Active directory creation and maintenance
- Antivirus management
- Must have experience in VPN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SNMP and SMTP.
- Disaster Recovery Planning and execution.
- Create and maintain up to date logical network documentation.
- Responsible for delegating jobs to department or company employees.
- Mentor and develop junior engineers
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 3 Years
1.25 - 3.5 LPA