About the Company:
Hedge Quants Capital Advisory is an alternative investment management firm having a strong investor backing constantly striving to deliver performance that is both significant and consistent, maximizing investment returns while protecting capital. In pursuit of that goal, we employ a variety of quantitative investment strategies coupled with risk management strategies that help to mitigate risk as well as maximize alpha.
Desired Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: INR 36 - 40 LPA
Job Location : Singapore
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window
-A Quantitative Researcher, draws upon his/her computer science, mathematical, and analytical abilities to develop complex mathematical trading models. Developing trading systems involves a tremendous amount of data crunching and analysis combined with extremely efficient coding skills.
- Developing trading strategies involves extensive ideation, backtesting on historical data, optimization of parameters, simulation of strategy on live data, parameter stability analysis and live execution of the optimized trading strategy.
- A Quant Researcher will be involved in developing quantitative trading strategies spanning across different asset classes (forex, equities, rates, commodity futures) and financial markets (Europe, US)
- A Quant Researcher will acquire all the necessary skillsets and initial insights into the field of Quant Trading in an extensive training programme
- This job would involve interaction with the Quant team at HQ, which would involve a lot of intellectually simulating discussions and brainstorming of ideas on a regular basis
- The different steps involved in the lifecycle of developing a quantitative trading strategy are:
a) Strategy Ideation
b) Backtesting on historical data
c) Optimization of parameters
d) Parameter stability testing
e) Forward test and simulation of strategy on live data
f) Live execution of the optimized trading strategy
- The Quant Researcher\'s variable bonus component would be tied to performance
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to think and analyze situations logically and learn new concepts quickly
- Strong quantitative skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent coding skills (JAVA/C/C++)
- A genuine interest in financial markets
- Good communication skills: Comfortable with explaining complicated models to a wide audience
- A team player. Ability to brainstorm and enhance the learning experience
- Doesn\'t give up, has patience to get it right, never makes the same mistake twice
-Face to face Interview
Senior Research Associate
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
2 - 5 Years
36 - 40 LPA