SHL helps organizations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data and offer support to clients across the entire employee life cycle, engaging HR and leaders from Finance, IT, Sales and other organizational teams. As a result, we help executives improve business performance by realizing the value and potential of people.
To provide first line reactive technical support to SHL customers who are experiencing a technical problem with their SHL system or service, resolving issues on a first contact basis wherever possible To provide first line reactive technical support to candidates who are experiencing technical problems whilst attempting to complete a SHL Talent Measurement assessment, resolving issues on a first contact basis wherever possible To deliver a high level of customer service at all times and presenting a consistent ‘face of SHL' to customers on a global basis
• Provide effective technical support in response to emails, chat and occasional inbound calls in accordance with departmental SLAs and to the agreed quality standards - in order to drive optimum service to Customers
• Responsible for the initial research and investigation prior to escalating unresolved issues to the Regional Service Teams using the internal ticketing system and to monitor progress through to resolution, keeping Line Manager or Team Leaders informed
• Manage communications to Customers and Candidates throughout the investigation and resolution of technical issues.
• Responsible for updating CRM in a timely manner ensuring accurate and detailed notes are entered for each contact with reference numbers issues for each contact.
• Support SHL Technology teams in the testing of online products
• Perform Outbound courtesy calls to Customers as required
• Maintain system knowledge through ongoing training & Development.
• Provide UAT testing where required
• Generate ideas to improve processes within the GCSC
• Carry out other duties as instructed by your line manager or Team Leader
• Ability to manage integrated clients and suppliers and understand the different technologies that exist
Skills and experience:
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
• Ability to work to agreed targets
• Support SHL Technology teams in the testing of online product
• Good Technical know-how and how to fix software issues on PC, Laptops and Mobiles
• Good Knowledge of Windows operating system plus skills in word, excel & internet related issue
Salary: 5 LPA + bonus
Desired Experience: 2-3 Years
Position Type: Full Time
Profile: Senior Representative
Target batch passout: 2020-2022
Eligibility: Graduate and engineering
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, BCM, BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, LL.B
2 - 3 Years
5 - 5 LPA