Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Senior PHP Developer
We believe in the power of mobile application. We have an experience of developing more than 100 mobile applications. Using our experience and your ideas we envision to develop your dream applications.We focus on minutest details and believe for a mobile application to be successful it requires a mix blend of – superlative design – passionate developers – proper maintenance. with 500+ stores, 100+ exclusive offers & 10K+ fashion & home decor products to browse from. We understand your love for your product. Therefore, we develop your mobile app with atmost care. We focus on every scant fragment from app designing to deployment of software development.We apply a collaborative approach to put together your mobile app idea and our suggestions into a refined scope document. From proper wire-framing, building mockup flows to defining the mobile application architecture.
Salary: Upto INR 6 LPA
Desired Experience: Min 1 year
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Write clean and well designed code with detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases toensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if
Skill Set Required:
- Software Development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developin web services.
- Experience in common thirdparty APIs (Google, Facebook etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practises and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Job Responsibilities: Senior PHP Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT