Kitara Capital is a boutique firm engaged in identifying and investing in private equity investment opportunities. It is neither an investment management company nor an investment advisory firm. It is a platform that brings together like-minded investors who would like to focus on the private equity space by co-investing into direct investment opportunities. Kitara Capital’s business model is unique and its primary objective is to offer investors direct opportunities to participate in investments that have the potential to generate exceptional returns which may not otherwise be available or accessible to them.
Job Location: Muscat, Oman
Desired experience: 4+ years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE/BCA/MCA.
Salary: 1000 – 1100 Omani Riyal per month ( 19.8 LPA - 21.72 LPA in Indian Rupee)
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Interview Process: Telephonic/Skype followed by f2f with technical team
Kitara Capital is currently looking for a senior level network operations technician. This is a full-time position. This position will play a critical role in our network support and operations team. The position will include working on all aspects of the network and server environments to ensure up time and reliability is maintained. Excellent attention to detail and superior communication skills are essential. The candidate must have past experience in Window/Linux Server administration and working on Cisco/Juniper network equipment’s.
- Resolve network and routing problems
- Resolve transport (Layer 1 and Layer 2) problems
- Take part in capacity planning and network expansion planning
- Monitor and pro-actively address issues that come up
- Maintain backup systems ensuring all devices and nodes are backed up.
- Provision hardware and build network links and upgrades.
- Maintain all Linux and Windows servers.
- Work with Level 1 and provide training as required
- Escalated on-call rotation for afterhours support
- Maintain VOIP Network, including Hosted PBX, Customer Premise Phone Systems, Phone Line Gateways.
- Maintain documentation on network and other critical processes
- Be On-Call on a rotating basis overnight and on weekends
- Have at least four years of Network Operations & Server administration experience
- Cisco CCNA/MCSA or better certified
- Understand and have used in production environment DMVPN, EIGRP, BGP, and OSPF Routing protocols.
- Understand and have used in production VLANs and MPLS
- Fluent in Windows desktop and Server operating systems
- Understanding of Traditional Telephone services such as PRI, Analog as well as SIP Trunking and Hosted PBX would be a plus
- Work effectively in a team environment
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
4 - 6 Years
19.8 - 21.72 LPA