CodeStudioz is one of the leading outsourcing software development companies and it is well-known in the international market. We deliver user-friendly and reliable software solutions that meet our customers’ expectations. We practice special and unique approach to maintain long-term and beneficial partnership based on our advertency to customers’ needs and corporate transparency.
Salary: INR 3.5 to INR 8 LPA
Desired Experience: 3.5 - 5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Skype Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Good understanding of .NET Design patterns and practices.
- Good understanding of Visual Studio.
- Familiar with TFS 2010 and Visual Studio.
- Good hands-on experience with design and development of GUI and server based applications .
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing IIS server related issues .
- Good understanding of agile development methodology.
- Strong Web Services Experience.
- Single Page Applications using Knockout js
- Strong communication skills (must be able to listen to others and explain your ideas clearly) .
- Strong time management skills (must be able to manage tasks so all projects are completed on time) .
- Learn new technologies and help shape new offerings for our business .
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality .
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title .
- Sharp analytical mind (must be able to use logic and reasoning to determine the best course of action) .
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you\'re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan .
Skill Set Required:
- C# development
- Performance tuning; including troubleshooting live issues
- MVC 4 ASP.NET, Visual Studio, OOPS, SQL Server
- MVC 4 Asp.net, Web API, Rest Web Services, LINQ
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
- Firm understanding of .NET framework, including ASP.NET
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
3.5 - 5 Years
3.5 - 8 LPA