Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Senior Engineer .NET
CropIn is an effort to provide Agri businesses the technology and expertise needed to create a smarter safer food supply for consumers around the world. We integrate the agricultural sector with Information and communication Technology (ICT) by putting a network of ERP and Business Intelligence across Rural India and collaborate with the different value chain participants along the supply chain to monitor farm produce status more closely. Our robust platform has in-built traceability system in it to track the farm produce and consignment status on near real time basis and ensure quality and safety of food for end consumers.
Salary: INR 6 LPA – INR 15 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 3-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Web application developments – Requirement analysis, develop specs, Code, test and deploy application modules.
- The person is expected to be innovative and tech savvy to identify and introduce new frameworks to the team and implement them.
- Additionally he/she should manage requirements lists for the web team. Manage the requirements list received and keep a track of what is DEPLOYED, IN-PROGRESS, IN-PIPELINE etc for the web team and assignment of works to members in the team
- Discuss the priorities with team leader to focus on right set of deliveries.
- He/She should adhere to the practices followed in the team and should be helping to improve processes and motivate web team to adhere to process
- Assist the web team in case of any technical challanges and continuously groom them.
- Technology Skills: ASP .NET,C#, SQL SERVER, JQuery, Entity Framework, AJAX, Twitter bootstrap
- Strong Web & Enterprise applications background with 4+ years experience in Software development in large and medium scale projects
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent work standards and highly motivated
- Knowledge of test management, build and configuration management. Knowledge of any tools in this segment is an added advantage.
- Excellent Knowledge in SDLC and agile methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (interpersonal and clientfacing)
- Job Responsibilities: Senior Engineer .NET
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 15 Lacs
- Industry: IT