CropIn is an effort to provide Agri businesses the technology and expertise needed to create a smarter and safer food supply for consumers around the world. We integrate the agricultural sector with Information and communication Technology (ICT) by putting a network of ERP and Business Intelligence across Rural India and collaborate with the different value chain participants along the supply chain to monitor farm produce status more closely. Our robust platform has in-built traceability system in it to track the farm produce and consignment status on near real time basis and ensure quality and safety of food for end consumers.
Salary: INR 6 LPA – INR 15 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 3-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- To work on a highly innovative Android app which is revolutionizing the agriculture eco system.
- The person is expected to be very innovative to identify and introduce new frameworks to the team and implement them.
- Provide easy solution to complex problems and represent the app in such a manner which can be adopted by not so savvy / illiterate users.
- To be very product focussed as well as customer focus and should have a constant endeavour to make customer WOW using our App.
- Besides above, manage requirements lists received and keep a track of what is DEPLOYED, IN-PROGRESS, IN-PIPELINE etc.
- Discuss the priorities with team leader to focus on right set of deliveries
- Effort estimations - Estimates efforts required to complete features/enhancements and communicate to team leader
- Unit test application features
- Maintain the code in the repository
- Fix any bugs identified and keep the bug tracker updated
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content Providers and Notifications, Web Apps and Web View
- Expertise in working on multi-threaded apps, XML & JSON, and web services
- Proficient in Views, Layouts, Menus
- Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- Exposure to Location-Based Services, Supporting multiple screens, Security and Permissions, Widgets and social APIs integration will be an added advantage
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent work standards and highly motivated
- Knowledge of test management, build and configuration management. Knowledge of any tools in this segment is an added advantage.
- Exposure to some kind of version control tools.
- Excellent Knowledge in SDLC and agile methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (interpersonal and client-facing)
3 - 5 Years
6 - 15 LPA