eZee is a client oriented organization, our prime objective is to meet and exceed our client expectations at every step of our journey. We have been able to achieve this mainly due to our hardworking and dedicated team. We handpicked our talent in each department. Dynamic and a fast growing company, eZee values talented, dedicated, innovative, and ambitious people who like to set new standards in excellence.Our team consists of individuals with unique talents and representing diverse backgrounds. Each eZee member brings their unique ideas, skills, and talents which interlock together to create our products, services, and team that is constantly changing with the industry.With one of the fastest growing hospitality solutions providers today, we offer unique opportunities and environment where you can take your career to new heights.In our innovative work environment, you will work with the latest technologies and tools to achieve a unified goal.
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3 LPA (depends on experience)
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Work closely with various teams to product quality content in alignment with company brand.
- Create product specific marketing materials, write ups, articles, etc.
- Developing fresh content for company websites.
- Writing content for online marketing campaigns and external communications.
- Involved in the entire editorial process not limited to content idea generation, content creation, and proof-reading.
- Handling company social media pages across various channels.
Skill Set Required:
- This is a role for a talented content writer with preferred minimum experience of 2 years.
- Experience in corporate communication and web content preferred with graduation in similar field. Background in copy-writing, marketing, or journalism advantage.
- Experience in writing for media, marketing or corporate communications.
- Clean and crisp writing skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to collect and analyze data and make necessary adjustments to meet goals.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight time frames.
- Face to Face Interview
- Practical Test
- HR Round
Senior Content Writer
0 - 3 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA