esmsys LLC was founded in 2003, as an exclusive consultant firm and an Enterprise Service Management company, and with many years of experience in the field of IT consultancy, Brand Development and Financial Services has now emerged as an organization to reckon with. As leading IT consultants, esmsys offers a wide range of consulting services to individuals and business owners in the area of Information Technology, and a host of other critical, niche services in Brand Development and Financial Services.esmsys deploys experienced network professionals and ensures that a trained team is aligned with the appropriate processes, technology, customer environment and objectives. esmsys provides a comprehensive set of services to support the design, installation, operation, management, and continuous improvement of IT infrastructures. Though we are based in India we cater to software development and IT consultancy requirements from across the world, as we have the expertise and presence to facilitate rapid growth forour business clients. esmsys has experience in providing a slew of software and IT services for up to 20,000 users. esmsys’ long history and extensive experience in supporting high security environments assures that we can proactively integrate security into each phase of the life cycle.
Salary: INR 3 to INR 4.2 LPA
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Responsible for creating, testing, and supporting ASP.NET MVC web applications, create new applications, or modify existing applications to meet the needs spelled out in System Requirement documents, and Technical Design Documents. Investigate and resolve defects and conduct unit testing.
- Must have a solid grasp on industry standard coding best practices and understand how and when to apply certain design patterns while implementing the functionality outlined in requirement documents.
- Must efficiently analyse and resolve defects reported by QA or the customer by stepping through the code and tracing processes through multiple application layers in order to determine root cause, design a solution, and implement a fix.
- Be involved in and contribute to the system design and architecture and application performance tuning.
- Working with clients to understand their requirements and proposing optimal solutions based on our products\' functionality
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members in consultation with the top management
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the team
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools (MS Project)
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Mentor, motivate and supervise project team and influence them to take proactive and timely action to complete their assigned tasks
Skill Set Required:
- Extensive experience with OOD (Object Oriented Design) and OOP (ObjectOriented Programming)
- Must have experience in developing complex and dynamic Web applications using MVC, Net Framework, C#, ASP.Net, XML, SQL Server, 3-Tiered Web-Based Architecture.
- Good understanding of HTML & CSS, extensive experience of user interface design and web portals.
- Experience of working in all SDLC phases and at least one project with Agile product development. Knowledge of software tools, and methodology.
- Website Deployment and IIS administration skills
- Advanced knowledge of networking, server setup (Windows Server 2003 and higher), software installation and security
- Working experience in any of the APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics would be an added advantage
- Working proficiency of integrating payment gateways like PayPal, Authorize.net, etc.
- Clear conceptual knowledge of Database Management including database design, normalization, database modelling – ER diagram and database performance tuning.
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
2 - 5 Years
3 - 4.2 LPA