Wheelstreet is India’s First Bike Rental Portal, started in March 2014. Currently we have offices inBangalore and Delhi, and have plans to expand Pan India very soon. We aim to solve bike renting problems through technology. Even though the concept of Bike renting is in existence from past 40 years, the market is still highly unorganised. We, at Wheelstreet, are striving hard to remove all the hassles of a rider who wants a bike on rent and bring transparency in the process using best technologies.
Join us if you are looking for a challenging work environment, and an opportunity to grow vertically in your career. We are well-funded by reputed Venture Capitalist. Currently a team of 9 members , we are looking for a rapid growth. This can be your opportunity to work closely with the founders and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
Salary: INR 6 LPA – INR 12 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-4 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We need our first ever mobile app developer to create next-generation technology that change how millions look for their perfect place on rent. We are looking for problem solvers who have a knack for challenges and take them right 'on the face' to solve it at any cost, come what may.
- Development of Android Application from scratch
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements and business challenges in Android.
- Ensure all Android code suitable for automated unit testing and own code coverage.
- Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time.
- Participate in regular bug fixing
- 1+ year(s) of experience with android app development
- Solid understanding of Android SDK
- Proficient with developing optimized UI for different android versions and devices
- Experience with Android Google Maps API (desirable)
- Experience with publishing application on Google Play Store (desirable)
- Experience with Android framework itself (activities, services, relate lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers etc)
Why work at Wheelstreet:
Our culture is best described as 2 X Awesomeness Square:
- 5 days work week policy
- Flexible timings - If you a night owl and your bulb glows after midnight you will get some crazy people like you here to accompany you)
- Trend setters - Meet amazing people who are setting new trends in their domains
- Unlimited supply of interesting snacks, Juice, Coke, Red Bull...the list goes on
- Play Station, Board Games, FoosBall
- Bunk Beds if you are too lazy and need a quick nap
- 50’’ LED TV where you would find the entire Grabhouse team cheering for during cricket matches or hooked to movie marathons
- Cool Disco lights to add a little colour and unwind at any time of the week
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
1 - 4 Years
6 - 12 LPA