About the Company:
Since its inception in 2011, Inflectica technologies has diligently placed itself as a leading provider of mobile and web applications with specialization in native application development in iOS and Android Operating systems. Incorporated alongside New Delhi, Inflectica possess state of art development center at Noida, and offers a rare mixture of expertise and extraordinary perception of technology, which has drawn clientele from across the world. The team has evolved as major developer of mobile apps across various genres, including Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Music, News as well as productivity based solutions. Inflectica INDIAs leading mobile application development company
Salary: Upto INR 1.25 LPA ( Negotiable, depending on candidates experience and skills )
Desired Experience: 2 - 4 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Create and Maintain Project related documents
- Experience working in a Agile/Scrum and Waterfall environments. Agile preferred.
- Ability to create and maintain a code library of previously used modules, patches, and code snippets for use in future projects
- Excellent debugging, problem solving, and testing skills
- Clear verbal and written communication in English is extremely important to succeed in our teams, as we work across borders with cross-nationality teams where clear communication is the key. Should be able to communicate effectively with team and can work together with the team on training and development to keep them abridged with latest technologies.
- UI/UX Development (Preferred )
- Very familiar with the gesture APIs- Read Phone contacts, calendar and reminders and push to the server faster.
- Familiar with Push Notification service
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Concepts of MySQL database
- Passionate, Quick learner and keen eye for detail
- Store and access data natively and faster.
- Very familiar with data caching and using local mobile cache
- JSON /REST services
- Push Notification
- Working with Maps
- Telephonic Interview
- 2 Technical Rounds
- HR Interview
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
2 - 4 Years
7 - 7 LPA