About the Company:
Webcoir IT Solutions is a Web based Development firm for the New World Economy. We offer highly accountable, competitively priced services. We do not outsource or subcontract your important work. Rather, Webcoir IT Solutions is a true, multi-national internet design and development firm.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.44 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development
- team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Face to Face Interview
Search Engine Optimization
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
1 - 2 Years
1.2 - 1.44 LPA