Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
GAP Solutions champions the missions of our Federal Government customers and delivers value through people, process, and solutions.
We employ talented and experienced personnel passionate about the missions of our customers. We achieve service excellence by satisfying customer needs, strengthening operations, and saving money. We apply proven frameworks and engage inter-organizational stakeholder groups to help customers resolve complex business challenges and minimize organizational risks. We follow a disciplined and rigorous ISO 9001:2008 accredited quality system to realize customer objectives and continue exceeding 90% customer satisfaction ratings.
We are a rapidly growing company with 500 employees nationwide. Our practice areas include Emergency Management, Process Management, Security & Information Management, Information Technology Services, and Scientific Research, Analysis, and Policy Development.
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
A SDET is a developer with a quality bent of mind whose primary responsibility is writing code and tools to test products. SDETs are responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product meets the customers’ needs. It is a very unique and challenging role because it combines the "building" aspect of software design engineering with the "breaking" aspect of software test engineering.
The SDET is expected to contribute to the development of effective test methodologies and tools. Procedures include acceptance testing, all aspects of functional testing, stress testing, performance testing, scalability testing, and more.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop a product's testing strategy.
- Test and critique software to ensure quality
- Work closely with SDEs and program managers to understand product requirements and functionality, design appropriate test plans and test cases to verify features and functionalities, and then identify bugs through systematic testing.
- Design, develop and maintain automation systems for use in development and testing cycles.
- Identify the incurred tech debts and put strategy and associated practices to reduce the same.
- Work with the Program Managers and Development leadership and developers to make sure definition of done is met and no more new tech debts are not introduced in the development cycles.
Required qualifications & competencies
- Good handle on Java, jUnit and any performance or security testing tools.
- Ability to solve complex problems and write automation systems
- Ability to author test plans and cases, conduct security and stress tests, and debug at source level after identifying, investigating, and prioritizing bugs
- Ability to contribute in code reviews
- Methodical approach and attention to detail
- A good understanding of scrum or any agile practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and innovation, Fast learner and Drive for results
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: SDET
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT