About The Company :
QLECT is a cost effective, ready to use, all-in-one converged real time big data analytic platform making real time big data analytics simple, pervasive and affordable for all. Real time insights are the need of the hour for businesses such as e-commerce, financial services, web and digital media, personalized and targeted marketing, mobility and internet of things. IQLECT's big data platform enables users to collect, process and visualize data in real time (in sub second fashion) IQLECT offers the platform as service on cloud and also be shipped as a converged box. The convergence of all necessary software and hardware in one box makes the proposition highly scalable, cost effective, easy to integrate and accelerates time to market for enterprises.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience:0-2 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE,ME/M.Tech
Target Batch Passout: 2014/2015/2016
Salary:INR 5 LPA to INR 10 LPA
*The Final CTC will depend upon the candidates peformance during the interview
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 26 April 2017
Job Description and Skill set Required:
- Work with a high-performance core-engineering group of developers and architects.
- Develop software that provides very high availability, reliability and security to our customers and their assets.
- Define and evolve the APIs.
- Collaborate with architects, product management and other engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform's value.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.
Skill set Required:
- Experience in Scala.
- Experience with Play Framework with Scala.
- Good to have worked with Databases like MongoDB, Redis, DynamoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
* Exceptional design and architectural skills.
* Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment
- Multiple Technical Interview
0 - 2 Years
5 - 10 LPA