About the Company:-
Nupeak is a dynamic and small IT Solution company serving clients locally and internationally on various business needs. With the backbone build on strong management team driven on technology and provide services like.
Job location: Ahmedabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2020
Internship Period: 3 Months
Salary: Stipend of INR 10000 is provided in internship period.
Post Internship: INR 2.5 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)/M.Sc(IT)
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Installation and configuration of various SAS Modules of both Server & client Applications.
- Perform AO [Application Operations] Tasks as part of the SAS Applications Operations team for the SAS Applications in scope
- Monitor Data Loads, Logs and Support Production Jobs for the SAS routines across the various SAS products in Production
- Renew SAS Licenses and Apply Hot fix as per requirement and excellent Debugging experience on SAS.
- Setting up the Data Base connection and creating the SAS Libraries, Register and Manage Metadata for SAS Libraries.
- Installation of client applications and Troubleshooting technical problems .
- Identifying performance and recommending/implementing tuning of active SAS environment(s) providing projected capacity shortfalls.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration
- Ability & Interest to work on cloud technologies/automation
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with global teams
- Knowledge of application security, performance and tuning
- Exposure to enterprise database software (Oracle / Microsoft SQL
Good to have:
- Python/other language scripting skills
- Knowledge with cloud technologies preferred.
- AWS/Open stack Knowledge
Last date to apply: 1st November 2019
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA