Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
SAP basis HANA
About The Company:
Fluxkon Technologies is a leader in providing innovative solutions to enterprise & mid-sized companies with extensive expertise in both the application/database environments and infrastructure solutions
Salary: INR 7-10 LPA (depending upon the candidate’s skills, experience and current CTC )
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 2-5 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
This SAP Basis Installation Lead will manage and perform all SAP product installations on an ongoing basis across a rolling schedule of go live dates. The SAP Basis Installation resource will collaborate and coordinate closely with the both client and internal infrastructure teams to deliver a stable, highly available business systems. Specific duties include developing and implementing measures to ensure high availability for SAP and related systems; fully documenting and standardizing operational procedures with appropriate controls to ensure operational stability; and facilitate infrastructure activities in support of ongoing SAP release and deployment projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Exercises judgment in planning and organizing work; monitors performance and reports status. Develops project implementation schedules and resources. Prepares integration plans. Prepares activity and progress reports for server utilization.
· Works collaboratively with various members of the team and other Infrastructure resources in support of the client.
· Conducts special analyses and projects as required. Performs related functions and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
· Remains current on developments in field(s) of expertise.
· Resolves and/or facilitates resolution of problems including identifying causes to prevent re-occurrence. Identifies and resolve business issues; escalate issues when appropriate.
· Extensive knowledge of SAP HANA implementations, management, troubleshooting, configuration, and migrations is required.
· Proficient in the use of methodologies supported by SAP best practices.
· Extensive experience of Basis administration is a must. Experience of working in a virtualized environment like VMWare is a plus.
· Superior knowledge of Sybase and SQL Server databases is required. Experience in other SAP supported databases like DB2 is a bonus, but not required.
· Proficient in working in Windows and Linux server environments.
· Four-year degree with Computer Science or Business Administration or MIS focus (or equivalent)
· Experience working as part of a team to provide the optimal solution for both business needs and project standards.
· Experience estimating effort and resources required for projects and working with project managers to structure projects.
· Demonstrated excellent customer service skills; ability to build strong formal and informal relationships.
· Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to transition smoothly between technical and business vernacular, tailoring communications to the audience.
· Able to work in ambiguous situations/environments; demonstrated ability to break down problems into constituent parts and develop and drive plans for resolution.
- HR round
- Skype Round
- Telephonic Interview
- Job Responsibilities: SAP basis HANA
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 1 Lacs
- Industry: IT