About The company:
W3Bminds are fully immersed in the age of digital technology. Computers exists everywhere, from handheld devices to global institutions. Amongst all sectors, Information Technology is ever evolving, paving a path for faster growth.
A clear perception of the growing requirement of the business world in the area of IT has enabled W3Bminds to develop programs of specific relevance for the present and the future. We provide unparalleled on-site services for programming and development for a broad range of platforms and latest technologies. Our team of highly experienced, skilled professionals are responsible for W3Bminds’ stellar reputation of offering the most user-friendly, customized solutions for each client. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: BTech/BE /MBA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: 96K to 2.4lpa
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and ability to determine solutions for the customers.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a vehicle with valid driving license.
- Must have a Laptop.
Interview Process: Personal Interview with HR and Business Head
Sales/ Marketing Representative
0 - 2 Years
0.96 - 2.4 LPA