About the Company:
We are a creative engineering company with a focus on delivering quality product and building long-lasting relationships with our clients We help global customers understand and experience the benefits of mobility for their businesses. We are capable of delivering projects fast and cost efficiently, keeping in mind the importance of protecting your Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 25-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 4 - 8 LPA
Job Description :
- Designing and Programming
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proactive thinking with a 'can do' attitude.
Skill Set Required :
- Prior experience with working on fast paced milestones using flexible and adaptive methodologies.
- Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Quick learner and adapts to new technologies easily.
- Self-starter and Good team player.
- An eye for detail and knowledge of writing program documentation.
- Expected to learn new technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
Technical Skills Required:
- Development and Deployment of custom apps, reports, dashboards, workflows within SFDC.
- Experience in deploying Force.com applications using Visual force in creating User Interface, Apex for custom programming and setting up workflow rules.
- Data migration from traditional systems to the SFDC platform using the API and data load techniques.
- Enterprise implementations of complex SFDC applications, with reports, workflow, working with several SFDC objects.
- Experience of integrating web services is a must.
- Experience in AppExchange release management/Packaging applications for App Exchange is required.
- Exposure to Web Services is required.
- Telephonic Round
- 2 Skype Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
3 - 5 Years
4 - 8 LPA