We are a team of web and mobile engineering experts who build enterprise applications, SaaS mobile platforms, multilingual CMSs, complex eCommerce websites, and highly scalable cloud apps.
Salary: INR 6.5 LPA - 12 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
At OpenCubicles, the Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and deploying solutions for our clients, using APEX, Visualforce, Workflow, Visual Flow and config.Because this role is customer-facing, the Developer must be able to communicate well with clients who have varying technical abilities, as well as with OpenCubicles staff. Quality is key, as is an ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Salesforce certifications highly desirable (DEV 401, 501)
- Requires a bachelor\'s degree (preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology) and 3+ years of professional experience. Experience as a consultant is preferred.
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, and/or Marketing issues.
- 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- 1+ years Java or C# development experience
- Solid knowledge of SOQL.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- In-depth experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS a plus.
- Experience with Agile development practices a plus.
- Work with OpenCubicles team and clients to define scope of development efforts.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Communicate with other OpenCubicles resources and with clients regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
2 - 5 Years
6.5 - 12 LPA