About the Company:
FitGang is a fitness discovery mobile application launched in 2015, owned by Salvation Infotech Pvt. Ltd., part of Salvation Group focusing on services covering various aspects of fitness. The company is headquartered in Delhi, India. FitGang aims to help people achieve their fitness goals by simplifying fitness.
• Purpose: Encouraging people to stay fit.
• Vision: To provide quality services covering all the aspects of fitness so that our esteemed customers don’t have to compromise when it comes to fitness.
• Mission statement: Our mission is to ensure that nobody has a bad workout experience.
• Core values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith• We grow through creativity, invention and innovation.• We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
• Goals: Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services. To build good reputation in the field of mobile application and fitness management and become a key player in the industry.
Desired Experience: 2 – 3 years
Salary: INR 2.0 – 3.0 LPA + Incentives (performance based)
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
-The candidate needs to cater to a set of vendors for the application sale.
-This is a B2B sales and the candidates should be self motivated and have
-Good communication skills
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
2 - 3 Years
2 - 3 LPA