About the company
Fullerton India has successfully and strongly established itself, spread across the country's broad financial landscape, with a network of over 528 branches and serving over 1.6 million customers.
Our primary services constitute financing of SME for working capital and growth, loans for commercial vehicles and two-wheelers, home improvement loans, loans against property, personal loans, working capital loans for urban self-employed and loans for rural livelihood advancement, rural housing finance and financing of various rural micro enterprises.
Working together with over 10,000 employees, we reach our market by connecting with millions of customers, be it in cities, towns or villages, right at their doorstep. We penetrate deep inside the market through more than 528 branches, covering 600 towns and close to 51,000 villages.
Website : http://www.fullertonindia.com/
Job Profile: Sales Professional
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: MBA 2017 batch (all streams)
CTC Offered : Rs. 3,50,000PA
Joining: First week of June 2017
Job/ Interview Locations :Kolkata, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Lucknow, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune
Expertise required/ Domain Knowledge: Product Information, Competition Benchmarking, Channel Payout awareness, coaching skills, Channel Management Skills
To manage, identify and recruit channel partners for Fullerton India and work with them to prospect more customers for Fullerton India. The channel partners would typically be midsized entrepreneurs employing teams for sourcing of loan applications or large quasi corporate entities engaging into distribution of financial products and services. The other deliverables are:
- Channel Performance Management
- Maintaining Relationship with Channels
- Channel Training
- Training channels to ensure complete login of personal loan applications.
- Aiding in processing of loan application.
- Cross Selling insurance to the loan customer.
- Helping in collections from 0 to 6 MOB.
- Challenge on working relationships, both internal & external contacts
- Job Responsibilities: Sales Trainee
- Education: MBA, P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: Banking & Finance