About The Company :Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. Our product portfolio comprises a comprehensive range of I.V. generic drugs, infusion therapies and clinical nutrition products as well as the medical devices for administering these products. Within transfusion technologies, Fresenius Kabi offers products for whole blood and blood components collection and processing as well as for transfusion medicine and cell therapies.
Job Location: Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 years
Course Specialization: B. Pharm / BSc (Science)
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2017 (Open for current year even if their institutes allow them to work)
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2 to 2.30 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 25 September 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Create awareness and usage of company’s products by the customers with high impact communication with effective / proper usage of given marketing inputs
- Plan and schedule customer calls and visit customers as per planned and targeted call frequency
- Ensure proper service to customers by understanding their wants, needs, problems by understanding the same during the interaction
- Regularly provide feedback to the company on competitor’s activities.
- Timely conduct CME’s and Dr. meets
- Regularly visit stock points, book orders with cheques / DD’s and forward the same to HO / C & F for processing.
- Orders booked should have a proper product mix.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and as per set norms.
- Face to Face Interview
B. Pharm, B.Sc.(Hons.), M.Sc.(Hons.)
0 - 1 Years
2 - 2.3 LPA