About The Company
Originally setup in Florida, USA, in 1980, QAI is today recognized as a leading global consulting and workforce development organization focusing on enhancing Operational Excellence in over 200 plus organizations spanning industry verticals like IT, BPO, Government/Public Sector, Telecom, BFSI, Automobile, Education and Pharmaceuticals through multi-faceted interventions which includes Advisory and Consulting, Training & Competency building and Assessments.
QAI Global Services (QGS) provides advisory and consulting services for deployment of best practices and process improvement engagements in areas including Quality, Innovation, Project and Programme Management, IT Service Management, Testing and Service Excellence to name a few.
QAI Global Institute (QGI), the workforce development division of QAI engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
Salary details: Rs 1.5 LPA to Rs 2 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 4 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Job Location: New Delhi
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for Leads generation, tracking and follow-up.
- Collecting data and managing it for marketing activities from different sources like LinkedIn other online portals.
- Gathering market intelligence by online research and providing support to different teams as required.
- Supporting marketing team with various social media campaigns by posting, blogging etc.
- Should have good research skills
- Good on MS office tools like Excel (Pivot Table, Vlook up, Pie Chart, etc) PowerPoint & Access
- Good communication skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Written test
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 2 LPA