About The Company:
S2 Analytics (formerly Technical Trends) is promoted by Sudarshan Sukhani, one of India’s best known Technical Analyst. Sudarshan is a Certified Financial Technician, a recognition given by the International Federation of Technical Analysts, USA and is also the President of The Association of Technical Analysts (ATA) of India.
He is appearing regularly as a market analyst on CNBC-TV18 channel since its inception in 1999 December. He is a qualified chartist and has conducted over fifty seminars on technical analysis. He has also appeared as an industry expert speaker at more than 35 Investor Camps organized by CNBC-TV18 channel all over the country. He is also the author of “Trading the Markets”, a top-selling book on actionable stock trading ideas.
Profile: Sales & Support Executive
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-3 yrs.
Course Specialization: Any (Finance preferred)
Target Batch Pass out: 2016-2017
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 4.0 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-Ability to interact with clients; and discuss and promote our products
- Follow up on sales with trial customers and collect feedback
- Collect, analyse, evaluate and report data on Sales
- Support customers on issues relating to our products through various channels
- Feedback customer support requests to design and development team
- Experience of working on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Financial Markets or Technical Analysis preferred but not mandatory
- Familiarity and knowledge of IT products is desirable
- Excellent spoken English and Hindi skills
-Face to Face Interview
NOTE: Only MALE Candidates Preferred
Sales & Support Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A.(Hons.), MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 3 Years
2.4 - 4 LPA