International Money Matters Pvt. Ltd. (IMMPL) is a financial advisory established to help people achieve their goals. Back in the day, India hardly had any reliable and upstanding financial advisors who had the client's interest at heart and we wanted to step in and fill that space. Making the right investment at the right time can make all the difference and our expertise in financial planning can guide you towards making the right decisions.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Course Specialization: Graduate + AFP / CFP preferred
Salary: INR 4 to 5.5 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Interview
- Responsible for end to end customer service of high net worth individuals and assisting the Relationship Manager in in maintaining healthy client relationships
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepare investment proposal by selecting products with asset allocation approach agreed upon as per the financial plan of the client.
- Conduct regular review and analysis on client portfolios
- Provide detailed financial product recommendation on Mutual Funds, Direct Equity, FDs & Bonds, PMS Products, Insurance, Tax Advisory and Estate Planning.
- Prepare Month end reports for all clients including special reports like Family Asset Allocation, Performance Reports, etc.
- Interact with the various teams like Team Fulfillment, Research, Financial Planning, Insurance, Operations, etc to ensure adequate supply of information to the customer.
Sales Support Executive
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 3 Years
4 - 5.5 LPA