About the Company:
MuvInn solves the problem of quality standardized, affordable houses for rent. Every MuvInn home is professionally managed by MuvInn, from repairs, maintenance to rent collections to issues with home owners MuvInn take cares of it all. MuvInn’s endeavor is to provide a house one can call home right from day you move in.
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to INR 2.2 LPA ( + Performance Incentives )
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 years
Course Specialization: B.Com, BBA, MBA, B.Tech
Taget Batch Passout: 2010/2011/2012/2013/2014
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Explaining MuvInn services portfolio, the value proposition and benefits to clients
- Closing the deal and getting the service agreement signed with prospective client
- Strategic Alliances and partnerships with high value stakeholder
- Lead generation of prospective clients
- Single point of contact for the clients
- Facilitating the services for clients
- Showing the assets to prospects and explaining them the features and benefits of a MuvInn home
- Converting the prospects into paying customers and manage onboarding operations.
- Manage the portfolio of assets in terms of monitoring, inspection and issue resolution
- Excellent sales and relationship management skills with pleasing personality
- Good presentation (power point) skills
- Ability to reason and convince the prospective clients without being aggressive
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Very mature and responsible individual
- Committed and driven to excel
- Excellent operations skills
- Face to Face Interviews
Note: Person should have a vehicle to travel locally. Fuel expenses will be covered
B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
1.5 - 2.2 LPA