Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
FormsDotStar: India's Largest Online Forms Platform
A Creanovation Labs venture, FormsDotStar is an international technology company with R&D offices in Silicon Valley, California and sales offices in Bhubaneswar & Delhi.
FormsDotStar -The flagship product of the company is based on an award winning business plan lauded at IIM-Bangalore, ISB-Hyderabad.
With a clientele spanning across 20 states of the country, FormsDotStar is the largest and fastest growing forms product in the country. Currently, FormsDotStar is being used by more than 65 universities and 200 organisations including institutions, schools and conferences.
Job Location: Bangalore & Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: INR 1-4 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Telephonic/Face to Face Interview
- Exceptionally good sales, convincing, analytic and negotiation skills.
- Able to understand the sales funnel & be comfortable with the entire end to end execution of the same.
- Identify business opportunities and map technology process to build it into customer pipeline.
- Meet prospective educational institutes, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
- Responsible to sell FormsDotStar product and its Services in to the educational institutions.
- Manage entire Sales life-cycle including identify business opportunities and drive profitable new business with client mapping, cold calling, prospecting, lead qualification, product/service presentation, proposal presentation and sales closure.
- Job Responsibilities: Sales Executive
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT