About the company:
Settlin, (founded 2016) has built a simple platform for enabling and executing property transactions and services. This is the most systematic approach to Real Estate consultancy, driven by high-end technology, built to cater every detail of it.
Job Location: Bangalore
Required Experience: 0-2 Years
Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Salary: INR 3.2 LPA - INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the probation period and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: ASAP
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Convert the leads and generate revenue - both C2C and B2C
- Manage and drive new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & Reporting.
- New Customer Acquisition
- Conversion of leads received from various marketing channels.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
- Customer Relationship Management
- To understand customer requirement in the geography assigned.
- Quality assessment.
- Service offering improvement and continuous quality assessment.
- Operations and Reporting
- Service delivery planning and execution
- Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned geographies
Skill Set Required:
- Experience of 0-2 years in sales/pre-sales/client onboarding,
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (English), and
- Quick learning, adaptability to changing business needs, and
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and achieve business results
- Face to Face interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
3.2 - 6 LPA