Angel Broking's tryst with excellence in customer relations began in 1987. Today, Angel has emerged as one of the most respected Stock-Broking and Wealth Management Companies in India. With its unique retail-focused stock trading business model, Angel is committed to providing ‘Real Value for Money’ to all its clients.
Job Profile: Sales Officer-Executive/Senior Sales Executive
Job Location: Multiple Locations
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA + Incentives (Depending upon the candidates experience/performance during the interview)
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face interview
- Acquisition of new clients (trading a/c"s: Equity/Commodity/Currency)
- Promoting Financial Planning where objective is to sell all the financial products (LI/MF/FD etc).
- Holding & participating in events for lead generation activities.
- Resolving queries & collecting leads, additional margin.
Skill Set Required:
- Good communication Skills
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS
0 - 3 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA