Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Sales Marketing Manager
About the Company: Edvour is an organisation which aims to revolutionize the current educational set-up into a dynamic, self-improving and self-sustainable model, where each young mind is provided a platform to realise her/his potential through innovative products and services in the all-encompassing field of learning.
Edvour aspires to create an order which transforms the educational sphere into an ecosystem where unmet needs of the world are fulfilled by the next generation leaders. The aim is to arm these young leaders with exposure to knowledge provided by competent and expert professionals so as to open a myriad of opportunities for them to excel. Edvour takes pride in its dynamic work culture which has its foundation on strong and dedicated value system.
Salary details: Rs. 1.8 LPA
Probation Period: 3 Months
Desired experience: 0-2 Years experience in sales
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be involved in tele-marketing and cold calling of targeted programs and handling Sales and Marketing for the company.
- Will be responsible for Meeting, negotiating and following up with the clients and maintaing database on MS-Excel.
- Coordinating with the operations team and handling the operations for all assigned projects i.e. documents collection, checklist maintenance, revenue handling, etc.
- Conductiong E-mail campaigns and branding material for various programs, participation in promotional events and creating promotional merchandise.
- Good Communication and Leadership skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Multiple rounds of Face to Face Interviews.
- Job Responsibilities: Sales Marketing Manager
- Education: B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: Education