DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd. is an award-winning real estate development firm, based in Bangalore. With a dream to "Share the Joy of Living" across all sections of society, Dr. K. V. Satish set his foot on the realty industry with DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd. Since its inception, DS-MAX Properties has been one of the most preferred and trusted realty developers in Bangalore. Our relentless effort towards innovation, quality management, attention to minute details, our customer-centric approach and an uncompromising attitude towards quality in all spheres of our developmental processes have managed to receive overwhelming responses from our esteemed customers time and again. Our properties come with most sought-after locations, competitive pricing and excellent services, thus making us a prestigious brand in the real estate industry. Over the years, DS-MAX Properties has grown exponentially and is expanding its sphere beyond Karnataka.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 2 – 5 LPA + Incentives
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interviews
- To Generate Own Leads through own data Base & handle sales leads ,visit potential customers for new business
- To Coordinate with Internal team & accompany them for visits to property, advising them on the suitable and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriate to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationship with the existing customer in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meeting with the potential customers to prospects for new business.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customers information.
- Challenger any objectives with a view to get the customer to buy.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquires promptly.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Reviewing your own sales performance ,aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers business and requirement.
- Feeding future buying trends back tom employees.
- Attending the terms of an agreement and closing attend pitching & training sessions in order to improve sales techniques.
Skill Set Required:
- Minimum of 2+ years of work experience in similar role.
- Maturity , Confidence ,Perseverance & Patience.
- Excellent Strong interpersonal skills .
- An outgoing and likable personality.
- Confident and authorized speaker.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Confidence in your own abilities.
- Passion for selling.
- Personal ambition.
- Ability to communicate with people at the levels.
- Able to work own your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Result oriented.
- Good time management.
2 - 5 Years
2 - 5 LPA