About the Company:
Travocoaster is a premium and an ever-growing traveling company of passionate, talented and skilled travel professionals from every destination all around the globe, it means we perform globally.
Job location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 years
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Responsible for International Package Locations/ Hotel/ Air/ Cab/ Train/ Bus booking.
- Receiving calls/emails and providing the clients with the best possible routing for their destination and competitive fares available in the market.
- Designing itineraries, hotel booking, costing and contracting with hotels.
- Managing suppliers and effectively communicating with them in order to get timely confirmations.
- The candidate should be well versed with the operational aspect of the booking.
- Capable to Web queries and walk-in clients queries.
- Make professional, accurate, cost-effective travel arrangements for clients while providing excellent customer service.
- Helping clients with travel planning, business packages, vacation packages as well as travel advice and information.
- Selling vacation packages including flight, hotel, car and extra activities.
- Maintaining high materialization ratio along with quality control.
- Coordinate with multiple departments to ensure quick resolution for the customer.
- Build an excellent business relationship with customer groups, peers, and vendors.
- Ensure latest updated policies, procedures, desk Instructions are read & compiled.
- Handling and resolving customer queries/issues pertaining to hotel/package/air/ or any other relevant reservation.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Command over English Language.
- Convincing ability.
- Face To Face Interview
Last date to apply: 30 October 2017
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, MBA
0 - 3 Years
1.8 - 3.6 LPA