An online platform, where the processes are highly optimized and the information flow is mutually beneficial for everyone, helps the customer to avoid making multiple round trips.With highly streamlined processes and professionally rendered door-to-door service that too at a very affordable price, getting the driving license is no more a fuss.
Salary: INR 2 LPA - 3 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Enhance and Manage the Leads/Prospects/Customers.
- Should have strong presentation skills.
- Assist in Promotional, Lead generation and Opportunity Management activities.
- Ensuring that the requirements of the prospects/clients are met.
- Ensure sales targets are consistently met.
- Take references from existing clients to grow client base.
- Cross-sell & deep-sell by profiling clients in detail.
- Young, Dynamic, Enthusiastic in Client Interaction.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Good communication skills (Reading, Writing & Speaking)
- Good Reporting Skills (E-mails, CRM)
- Good Relationship Management Skills
- Young, Dynamic, Enthusiastic in Client Interaction
- Dedication, Commitment, Innovative towards the targets/goals
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3 LPA