About The Company :
Dana Growth India Pvt Ltd is a global provider of Financial Advisory and related services to retail and institutional customers world-wide. In addition, DGIPL offers educational courses on CFD/ETF Trading and provides free news and market research through well know market active websites.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Course Specialization: Bachelor's(BA/BBA/BCOM/BBM/MBA)
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 8.8 LPA (INR 1.8 LPA fixed + INR 7 LPA performace based variables) (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 6 July 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Drive DGIPL services using an intelligent, soft-sales approach.
- Discuss financial markets and factors that move them in an articulate manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Execute an organized, efficient and structured sales process.
- HR Round
- Director Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), BBA, BBM, MBA
0 - 2 Years
8.8 - 8.8 LPA