Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Sales & Marketing Executive
About The Company:
Technical Associates Ltd. (TAL) is one of India's oldest manufacturers of Power Transformers. Established in 1967 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, TAL originally manufactured Distribution Transformers for 11 kV distribution networks. Today, our scope of business activities has expanded vastly to include:
1. Manufacturing of Power & Distribution Transformers up to 220 kV
2. Transmission & Distribution Engineering, Procurement and Commissioning Projects on Turnkey basis
3. Renewable Energy based power generation
Through a Greenfield plant in Sitarganj, Uttarakhand TAL's transformer manufacturing capabilities are being upgraded significantly to include design, manufacture and testing of EHV Power Transformers upto 765 kV. TAL has successfully supplied more than 600,000 (approx. 50,000 MVA) transformers which are in active service across India, Zambia, Africa, Bangladesh & Nepal. TAL is committed to continuous learning, product and process improvement, dedication to quality and fostering innovativeness. These are the core strengths of the company, which will allow TAL to deliver newer products and diversify into newer areas which have increasing relevance to the needs of the Energy sector. After more than 40 years in business, TAL is ready to build on it's vast storehouse of experience, expertise and excellence to play a greater role today in the development of Energy infrastructure in India, and beyond.
Salary: INR 4.0 LPA
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
- The candidate will be involved in customer handling
- Follow ups with all the internal departments to meet committed delivery with Customer satisfaction.
- Conduct / Handling the inspections.
- Handling Domestic execution and documentation.
- Developing product execution plan (as per customer requirement)
- Customer Complaint handling.
- Follow ups for due payment.
- Follow ups for pending “C” forms/ sale tax forms.
- Making dispatch as smooth as possible.
- Ensuring to resolve customer queries / grievance as fast as possible billing, payments reconciliation.
Skill Set Required:
- Skill of client Servicing
- Problem solving attitude
- Fair communication skills in Hindi & English.
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: Manufacturing