Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Sales & Marketing Executive
We are expert, experienced, independent leading Service Provider catering to emerging needs of Telecom Industry. Established in the year 2002 in Silicon Valley of India, Eagle Photonics has reached new heights in the area of Services, Training, Consultancy and Distribution of Products in the area of telecommunications, especially in the field of Fiber Optics, Optical Communication Networking (SDH, DWDM) and Fiber To The Home (FTTH).
We provide practical training in Fiber Optics & Optical Communication Networking . Our company provides solutions to the companies worldwide that supplies and integrate products using Fiber Optics.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.16 LPA + TA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 6 months - 1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Representing the Company as a first face for interacting with the clients
- Pre-sales support to biggest Medical Devices accounts
- Supported in achieving 2-3 times business growth with existing customer
- Received sales appreciation on business propositions and presenting the same to clients which yielded business results
- Major role played in proposing Imaging Tech Lab to management
- Business support to key Medical Devices and all Imaging Center of Excellence clients
- Solution Management for engineering services practice (Medical Device & Imaging CoE)
- Prepared Business and Go-To-Market plan and executed it through Blog writing, identification and participation in events
- Solution Management and Business Support
- Identification of solution ideas and management development programs
- Evangelization of solutions/capabilities with internal teams and clients
- Preparation of Account Plan by mapping various BUs, innovative business proposition, budgeting, business intelligence, etc.
- Supported all transactional activities at customer end.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure. Dealing with customer enquiries face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with the Area Business Plan. Working closely with the marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects. Identifying what customers want.
- Planning and organising the day to ensure all opportunities are maximised
- Maintained excellent business and personal relationships with partners, end customers and Managers.
- Giving Demo to the partners and End Customers to make them understand about the product features, working.
- Sending quotation ,Cold calling,
- Design and provide contents for brochures, SEO activities, brochures, web site and any other marketing material.
- Responsible for Social Media Marketing activities through LinkedIn, Twitter, Face book and other social media sites
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Education: B.A., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 0.5 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.16 Lacs
- Industry: IT