About The company
ProTeam Softwares India Private Limited is a Small and Medium Enterprise (SME), serving as global IT Service Provider and Process outsourcing Services Company with almost 100% Export Oriented development Unit. Our Clientele spread all over world, of major are from USA, CANADA, EUROPE & AUSTRALIA. We focus exclusively on maximizing client returns from outsourcing and off-shoring. We have extensive experience in build & managing large IT applications in real time as well as in providing high value services around Application Development & Web Application. Our experience in the business process outsourcing arena fully complements and strengthens our service avenue and allows us to operate as a SME level solution delivery company. Our solutions aim to provide high value by optimizing cost of ownership of technology investments for customers.
ProTeam Softwares India Private Limited applies its mature processes and highly skilled staff to devise a customized development & enhancement approach for each of our customers.
Job Profile: Sales & Marketing - BDE
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate /MBA
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s skills and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
-Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- Language Skills: Fluency in English – Speak/Read/Write
Hindi - Speak/Read/Write will be an added advantage.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA