Winger IT Solutions got established in the Year 2008.Today Winger IT Solutions has registered its powerful presence in almost all the sectors by providing IT solution at a reasonable cost with best unmatched services.Winger IT Solutions is one of the leading IT rental solution provider company and fulfil the ever changing demands of IT industry anywhere in Bangalore.
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 6 LPA
Job Location: Cochin, Bangalore
Desired experience: 3-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Need to determine annual gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Sales objectives should be established by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Cochin Branch and new business territories to be identified in Kerala; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing (Laptops, Desktops, Workstations, Projector, and Webcam etc.)and new products like Networking Equipment’s, Servers etc.
- He will be completely responsible and accountable for complete assets of Cochin Branch, need to Implement sales programs for Kerala by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain existing revenue and new sales volume, need to have product mix to maximize branch revenue and maximizing selling price by keeping current supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Requirement for Cochin Branch, preferably resident of Cochin itself, having own vehicle for commuting and knowing Malayalam is mandatory.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Need to send defined daily, weekly and monthly reports to Head Office at Bangalore.
- Need to maintain branch sales & operational staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain branch sales & operational staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and reduce attrition rate, ensure to keep up the employees morale up in Branch.
1) As per company process they need to submit the original certificates.
2) Need to be fluent in English and Malyalam for Cochin Branch.
3) Willing to Travel and explore new opportunities.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
3 - 5 Years
4 - 6 LPA