Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Established in 1997, Home Credit is a global consumer finance expert, with a leading presence across 10 countries in Central and Eastern Europe and Asia, servicing over 35 million customers. Home Credit launched operations in India in 2012 and it currently offers its world-class credit products in New Delhi NCR with the aim of expanding into other regions in India in the future.
- INR 96000 – 1.2LPA during training
- Post training depending upon candidate’s performance
Probation / Training Period: 3 months Probation/Training would be done on the job
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Collaborate with and support the sales team
- Develop recommendations that are strategic in meeting the clients objectives
- Participate in marketing and product strategy conversations to provide marketing-based input through promotional items based on customer value
- Manage marketing events
- Work with sales teams internally to ensure best practices are met
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English
- Good ability to liaise with different teams.
- Face to Face Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Sales intern
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BAF, BBA, BBM, BBS, BCA
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT