Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Edrubric is an interactive platform which leverages the power of learning analytics to identify student’s key learning indicators. Sharing detailed analysis at micro level, Edrubric empowers parents and teachers to make better decisions for the student and creating a high performance culture in institutes. Their Vision: To assess factors impacting learning outcomes , hence help improve learning of students and build a culture where education becomes a fun activity.
Courses Required: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Please Note: Only Female candidates should apply
Salary: INR 2 LPA - INR 3.5 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Give presentations in front of principals, school authorities and teachers, drive a deal from start to closure
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state- of-the- art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Technical Round
- Final Round
- Job Responsibilities: Sales Executive/Manager
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Work Ex: 0 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: Education