- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Pinnacle Works is a global provider of IT Consultancy and Digital
Marketing Services to several businesses in India and Abroad. Founded
in 2012, Pinnacle Works has been delivering innovative custom and packaged
solutions designed for unique business requirements. The company has a fully
integrated offering to support digital transformation of organizations through
Innovative Processes, Smart Systems, Motivated Team and Advanced Data Analysis.
Target Batch: 2018
Desired Experience: Freshers
Job / Interview Location : Gurgaon
Salary : Candidates will be offered INR 3.5 Lac to 5.5 Lac/Annum.
Joining: Immediate ( April-2018)
1) Telephonic/Skype(elimination round)
2) Face to Face interview
Pinnacle Works is hiring for two profiles whose details are mentioned below -
Profile 1 :-Sales Executive
- MBA or other equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Basic Computer knowledge and internet.
- Great convincing Power.
- Technical Background would be an add on advantage
- Open to Travel & On -Field Roles
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
Job Purpose :
- Create and Manage Network of Associates .
- Create Lead Sources via Cold Calls/ E-mails/ SMS, etc.
- Regular interaction and follow ups with the prospective clients from lead generation to conversion.
- Visit potential clients and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
- Responsible for pre-sales which includes Demonstration of the Products via Digital Media.
- Grow revenue base by identifying and closing new business without territory restrictions.
- Will be responsible for identification of leads, opportunities and meeting revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Able to identify additional requirements of the clients where our company services could fit in.
- Identifying Opportunities & Market Gap from where the revenue could be generated.
- Able to work under pressure and sharing daily, monthly, weekly sales reports.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all the prospective accredited business/associates.
- Accurately and truthfully explain all benefits of associating with PinnacleWorks
Job Description :
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Lead Generation & Closure - The individual will be responsible for identifying the potential leads, Communicating with them and closing the deals.
- Good Presentation Skills - The individual should be able to present the product & services in an impressive way for closing the deal.
- Prompt Response - Person should be witty enough to know how to handle situations of unexpected questions & should be prompt in taking calls as per the need.
- Good Understanding of the Product - The individual needs to develop a sound knowledge about the company, its services and the products to know the things thoroughly.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Client Visits - Visits clients and demonstrate the products to initiate & close the deals.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistent at work and arrives at meeting and appointments on time
Profile 2 :- Wordpress Developer
Job Purpose :
- A Wordpress Developer is responsible for creating and maintaining websites built on Wordpress platform.
Job Description :
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Bachelor's Degree/ higher in a related field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of other CMS like Joomla/Magento will be an added advantage.
- Experience in theme/plugin development will be an added advantage.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 5.5 LPA