Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Triveni group is a 29 year manufacturer of women's Indian ethnic wear. They have been manufacturing Sarees since 1985 under the brand name Triveni, and now supply their products all over the country with more than 60+ wholesale counters. They took their collection online making it accessible worldwide and expanded it to include all ethnic wear & accessories
Salary: 1.2 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 7-15 Days (Depending upon the caliber of the candidate)
Job Location: Multiple (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kanpur, Surat, Lucknow, Ranchi)
Please Note: The Final interview and Training will take place in Surat.Post that candidate will be required to relocate at any of the above job locations.
Desired experience: 6 months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be responsible for coordinating and receiving the parcels from the Transport agencies.
- Maximizing the sales by eficiently displaying the product to the customers.
- Candidate will be involved in field visits to retailers & other wholesalers to show catalogs & samples and developing the business by getting orders.
- Candidate must maintain good relations with the owner & staff of the wholesale store and other counter staff.
- Candidate will be creating & sending daily report on phone & email to the head office regarding daily activities.
- Candidate will be required to travel to the Surat head-office periodically or whenever required and to nearby wholesale counters & offices may also happen.
- This role may also involve tasks such as:
- Opening, folding & packing sarees oneself.
- Carrying parcels or boxes of sarees.
- In peak season time, spending longer time at the counter.
- Helping out the Wholesale shop owner in certain tasks, as required.
- Clear and persuasive communication skills & should have flair for sales profile.
- Must be good at negotiating & closing business deals.
- Must be self motivated & driven, and capable of applying self deadlines to closing them.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must be presentable & must be able to present organization well.
- Must be able to adjust in even most modest of setups.
- Telephonic/Skype Interview
- Face to Face round
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BFM
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: Textile