About the Company:-
We Are A Leading Online Travel Company In Gujarat Providing Best Deals And Discounts To Our Travel Partners. Foreseeing The Digital Transformaation That Revolutionized Travel Industry, The Company Started Its Online Portal Under The Name www.Shreesationline.In In The Year 2010. The Portal Is Basically Designed For Online Travel Assistance Focusing Primarily On B2B Module Of Trade. The Website Has More Than 1500 Registered Agents Who Are Considered To Be Some Of The Most Experienced Professionals In Market.
Job location: Surat
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Years
Batch Passout: 2017-18
Salary: Upto INR 2.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Visit Potential Customers For New Business. Experience In Handling Sales In B2B Segment.
- Negotiate The Terms Of An Agreement And Close Sales
- Maintaining Relevant Data And Maintain Client Files. Managing Existing Travel Agent Accounts And Ensures New Client Acquisitions.
- Preferable Experience In Pricing , Selling And Booking Air And Tour Reservations In GDS
- Understanding And Anticipating Client Needs And Travel Preferences.
- Responsible For Achieving Targets.
- Comfortable With Understanding Product Information And Also Portal Demonstration To New Agencies.
- Promote All Products In The Market Including Cruise, Packages, Hotels, Travel Insurance Etc.
- Compiling, Reporting And Analysing Sales Figures
- Multiple Face to Face Roun
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA