About the Company:
India’s Leading and India's Biggest Social, Viral & Influencer Digital Marketing Firm, which manages traffic of 10 Million + across the Globe.
Services focus on
We are Industry Leaders having work
• Digital Marketing
• Viral Marketing (Social Media)
• Public Relations & Media Communication
• Website, SEO & Ad Campaigns base with companies like
• Indian Railways (IRCTC),
• Ministry of Electronics,
• Anytime Fitness,
• PC Jewelers,
and most of the leading brands in every Industry, for enhancing their Marketing efforts.
Featured by BBC World, NDTV, Your Story, and ANI.
Job location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 4.2 LPA
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The BDE/Sr. BDE will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals along with managing existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
Qualified candidate with 0-4 years of sales, marketing or BDE experience
Key Responsibility Area
- Scope Out Work: Helping to scope out new client engagements pre-sale
- Onboarding: Onboarding new clients
- Demonstrating and presenting products/services
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending meetings
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Generating ways to attract new clients
- Generate Leads by Cold Calling/ network and fix an appointment
- Cold calling to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Liaising with clients in order to identify their needs
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Dealing with client requests
- Designing marketing strategies and media proposals for a product or service
- Ensuring that clients pay on time
- Ensuring that company outgoings are paid on time
- Communicating client agendas to other members of staff
- Maintaining a good understanding of clients and their business strategies
- Acting as the first point of contact for company clients
- Setting up meetings
- Liaising with other departments in the company according to client requirements
- General administrative duties
- Giving presentations
- Hard core sales process
- Selling products and new campaigns
- Meet or Exceed Monthly Activity, Opportunity, and targets
- Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- International marketing and call (outbound) experience is plus
- Provide a regular update on revenue closed, opportunities created and activity levels
- Freshers with good communication skills can also apply
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
Skill Set Required :
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- A flexible approach when working in a team;
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with Team Members and clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good sense of humor
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to generate ideas
- The ability to priorities and manages several different tasks at once
- An excellent understanding of client care
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Good motivational skills
- Good common sense and logical thinking
- The ability to relate to a wide range of people
- The ability to thrive in pressure or stressful situations
- The ability to solve problems as they arise
- A committed and flexible attitude to the job
- Good organizational skills
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent planning abilities
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to manage several tasks at once
- Good budgeting skills and the ability to handle finances
- The ability to handle rejection (when a client chooses to stop doing business with the company)
- Written Task
- Face to Face interview
NOTE : Only MALE Canddiates are preffered.
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 4.2 LPA