About The Company:
Royal Vacations Corporate Planners is managed by young professionals having extensive experience in the Hotel industry. We are the ultimate MICE specialist, giving our client that little bit extra personal approach to make sure your experience with Royal Vacations Corporate Planners is outstanding, from the minute you pick up the phone to plan / book your Conference or Holidays. As a Corporate client, you’ll always access a knowledgeable expert. Our difference is our people who combine their expertise with the best & maximum efficiency and savings for your travel. We provide & offer superior travel management, professional advice, extensive trip planning and support anywhere in India & across the world.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Target Batch: 2019-20
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Identify key corporate in assigned territory
- Set up appointments with corporate to present & sign up for corporate travel
- Constantly focused on new client acquisition
- Co-ordinate with the support team for any issues faced by the client
- Ensure the highest level of customer services are maintained all the time
- Approaching new clients and generate leads
- Comfortable for travelling (On Field)
- Setting up meeting with new clients.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Achieve set targets
- Experienced candidates are also welcome
- Face To Face Rounds
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Sc., MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA