About The company
METALCAM is a European company that develops CAD/CAM solutions for numeric control machines since 1991, contributing this way to increase industrial companies' profitability in more than 20 countries in the World.
METALCAM has been developing its own CAD/CAM mechanical solutions for more than 20 years focused in customers' efficiency and profit.
Its large experience and achieved prestige have make possible relevant OEM agreements with other CAD/CAM developers, as Cimatron, and tool-machine makers, as AgieCharmilles (GFMS) or ONA Electro erosion, and become Solid Works certified partner.
The 20 years long presence in market of METALCAM allowed the company to lend service to more than 3,000 customers with more than 10,000 installed workplaces, achieving a real high loyalty ratio, due to company's objective has been reached: the customer's satisfaction.
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Job Profile: Sales Executive
Desired experience: 0-2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech (Mechanical /Production)
Salary and Offerings: INR 1.2 LPA for Freshers
(For Experienced it may vary depending upon the performance in the interview)
- Salary:INR 1,20,000 P.A.+ Bonus + Commissions
- Food allowance (INR 2,000 per month) and petrol reimbursements.
- A good and flexible leave policy per year.
- An excellent opportunity to learn on field and evolve professionally to attain levels not achievable in other companies
- Annual hikes based on the evaluation of the superiors and the performance obtained
- A platform to grow professionally following european methodologies and way of work
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Looking for a Sales executive with experience in Sales and Machine Tool Operation (CNC Machines programming) to join our Sales & Support team in our office in Bangalore, work location will be Chennai.
● Excellent Communication in English is a must
● Proven hands on experience in Fikus/Mastercam/Esprit /Peps/NX or any similar CAD/CAM products.
● Mechanical Engineer (Diploma) title and/OR sales experience of CAD/CAM package is desired.
● Proven experience in CNC Milling/Wire EDM machine operation and programming
● Experience as an application engineer for any CAM solution will be valued
● Experience in retail (door to door) sales execution will be valued
● Focused on sales target
● Customer oriented
● Should handle Outbound calls.
● Generate leads from different sources.
● Work closely on leads to close deals.
● Should have excellent knowledge about Chennai/South India manufacturing industry.
● Very respectful and with good presence.
● Good common sense
● Calm and polite
● Able to follow company procedures and methodologies
● Excellent communicator (in english) and eloquent
● Go door to door to sell our products
● Provide demo and first level technical support to the customers.
● Provide periodic visit and sales updates to the management
● Any other tasks that the company may require to grow sales
- Face to Face round and Questionaire
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA